According to IDF.Org, "The Philippines is one of the world’s emerging diabetes hotspots. Ranked in the top 15 in the world for diabetes prevalence, Philippines is home to more than 4 million people diagnosed with the disease – and a worryingly large unknown number who are unaware they have diabetes."
I know that you'll agree that whenever we heard of the word Diabetes, it's not so good to hear it. We always had this impression that its hard to deal and there's a lot of "bawals" (must be avoided) when it comes to food to eat.
Good thing, by having a simple lifestyle change, we can actually succeed in staying away
from diabetes. Here are some ways:
1. Lose extra weight – having a healthy weight helps control the blood sugar levels.
2. Control carbohydrates intake – manage your daily carbohydrates intake as this will help keep your blood sugar under control.
3. Regular exercise – do your exercise daily, it cuts down stress and triglyceride levels.
4. Give yourself enough rest – getting enough sleep is best for our body, it leads to a healthier eating habit with improved bloodsugar level.
5. Know your normal blood sugar – it is important to be conscious on your blood sugar. When you know where you stand and which level your blood sugar is at, you will know if you just need diet or you have to get checked by a physician already.
And when you are conscious about your blood sugar level, you would want to manage and
control it. And its nice to know that here's already a supplement that has ingredients which may help manage your blood sugar levels.
BitterGo is a dietary food supplement that is made from high content of Ampalaya Extract, Banaba Extract, Luyang Dilaw Extract, and Bawang Extract. According to studies these ingredients are popular for its health benefits like managing insulin levels, lowering blood sugar levels, aids in managing diabetes symptoms and stimulating the pancreas, spleen and liver to intensify absorption—these ingredients may be able to deliver aid especially for blood sugar control.
Made more effective than powdered ingredients, it is a product of extensive research
and development with top quality from the collaborating group of ATC Healthcare International Corporation, Phil. United Pharmaceutical Corporation (PUPC) and The Bioscience and Technology Business Center together with KanPro Research Incorporated in the University of Kansas.
For more information, you may check out their social media links:
Like BitterGo on Facebook to get more promos and updates. Follow @BitterGoPH
on Instagram and Twitter.
BitterGo is SRP P7.50 per piece, available at all Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide.
Note that, BitterGo is not a medicinal drug and should not be used to treat the symptoms of any disease.
About the Author:
Click to set custom HTML