Makati City – It was the night-of-the-night. The bright lights of the heavens twinkle and even Venus herself is smiling from up above Olympus. Fashion Evolution: Metro Blogger Edition drew crowds on Metro Blogger’s fitting finale of searching the most beautiful and fashion savvy models. Male and female model aspirants strut their way across Century Mall’s Event Centre and sashay their way to the catwalk.
Corporate Executives and sponsors, including dignitaries and Malaysian government executives graced Fashion Evolution.
The crowd were wowed by the elegant and charming designs by up-and-coming Filipino designers. The ensembles by the designers were chic and sophisticated; their clothing designs accented by the gorgeous make-up by HMUA’s top make-up artist led by Ms. Marissa Aquino, enlivened the evening.
An exciting and challenging feature of the Fashion Evolution’s show is that models take a rotating stand wherein models pose and take selfies on top of a rotating stand and other fascinating features that amazed and wowed the crowd.
Metro Blogger, the metro fastest growing blogging community has created an eclectic showcase of modern style, hip and classic clothes design featuring young Filipino designers. Every aspect of the runway collections has been created from concept to execution these aspiring clothes designer.
Fashion Evolution: Metro Blogger Edition is a benefit show for the benefit of Bantay Bata 163, ABS-CBN Foundations arm in helping abused, maltreated, sick and underprivileged children. “Fashion Evolution is an opportunity for young designers and model-aspirants to experience the electric energy of a major runway production,” says Mr. Jess C (www.mrjessc.com), Metro Blogger’s Founder.
Additionally, as part of the fashion show, Mugigae, pronounced as 'Mu-g-gay", Korean for rainbow unveiled the label which brings with it the hopes and colours of the Rainbow, and aims to target the modern ladies with a wide selection of chic corporate executive wear, suitable for boardroom meetings and after-office get-togethers.
Since 1998, Mugigae's vision is to bring colours to every lady’s wardrobe, empowering them and beautifying them. With attention to delicate details, workmanship and an exquisite choice of fabric, Mugigae offers a selection of Korean Executive wear that is comfortable yet stylish.
Initially located in 5 countries - Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo, Milan, and Shanghai and in 4 outlets in Singapore, last March 28, 2015 Mugigae formally launched its website and signified its intention in opening up an outlet in the Philippines. GERALDINE LOH, the Director, Designer and Merchandiser of Mugigae International; and one of the prestigious judges for the fab event, came to the Philippines for the first time to introduce Mugigae’s product line to the enthusiastic Filipino consumers. Ten of the prettiest models showcased some of Mugigae’s collection during the Fashion Evolution: Metro Blogger Edition.
“Not only does the benefit fashion show event provide these young and up-and-coming Filipino designers with a great opportunity to develop their design and skills, but it also allows them a fabulous opportunity to be a part of one of the Metro’s fashion event”, added Mr. Choy Suarez, the Event Director and Overall Manager of Fashion Evolution.
Judging the fashion event is PANG SENG ONG, who founded of Exxelnet Solutions in October 1999. With his leadership, Exxelnet grew from a one-man company to more than 15 employees and an overseas branch office in Malaysia and now in Philippines. He was the first to start the budget web hosting concept coupled with free SMS integration to hosting packages and has since garnered a substantial web hosting market share within a short period of time, currently, PS Ong is now the CEO of RapidCloud Singapore. Joining PS Ong in the judges table are GERALDINE LOH, the Director, Designer and Merchandiser of Mugigae International, a brand clothing brand she has seen grew after 11 years with 4 retail outlets in Singapore and expansion to Malaysia and now in the Philippines and last but not the least, the third judge is the eldest daughter of Ms. Marjorie Barretto, DANIELLA “Dani” BARRETTO, sister of Julia Barretto, Claudia and Leon; she is a fashion blogger and entrepreneur. Dani’s interest in fashion began when she was about 14 or 15 years old.
Corporate Sponsors of the fab fashion show event are the following:
1. Rapid Cloud Singapore (www.rapidcloud.sg) - top Singapore web hosting and e-Business consulting company;
2. RapidCloud Philippines (www.rapidcloud.ph) - part of RapidCloud International Plc which provides enterprises with the building blocks to create a powerful and complete online presence.
3. Emerge Innovating Technology (www.emerge.com.ph), Southeast Asia’s premier enterprise website and e-commerce solutions provider;
4. Century City Mall (www.centurycitymall.com.ph), the official venue partner - Located in Century City, Makati, Century City Mall is a remarkable, world-class shopping and entertainment complex with a vibrant range of shops, services, and restaurants – and the most cutting-edge cinemas in Metro Manila;
5. KL Tower Serviced Residences (www. kltower.ph), official hotel partner - defining stylish comfort and modern living at its finest, faithful to the vision of its main creators, the highly respected Kalaw-Ledesma clan, living spaces are characterized by clean architectural lines with touches of mosaic artistry;
6. 71 Gramercy (www.71gramercy.com), the official after-party place - the undisputed hottest nightspot in the entire country and truly a space that is without equal. Situated 71 storeys into the heavens, it is the tallest restaurant/lounge ever in the history the country, located at the pinnacle of the tallest man made structure in the Philippines;
7. Hawkbag (www. hawkbag.com) - recognized for their high quality bags using the finest materials available, superior craftsmanship, durability, innovation, and exceptional design with practical functionality;
8. Geesha Secret – superb whitening bath soap to hit the discerning Philippine market;
9. Tree Top Adventure (www.treetopadventureph.com)- experience nature tripping from a breathtaking view – from 100 feet above the ground! With jungle trails comprised of platforms nestled on branches, suspension bridges, and the world’s first motorized canopy tour, learn new things; with fresh eyes, Tree Top Adventure offers each one a personal journey, with unforgettable memories as dense as the forest that you won’t help but feel closer to the ones you take this most marvellous trip with;
10. Suesh Make-Up Toolkit (www. suesh.com)- gaining repute among make-up artists and experts, Suesh opened its first ever store on Wilson Street in Greenhills, San Juan City in 2011 and expanded its range of products to include tool belts, cosmetic storage, chillers, vanity cases, make-up cleaner and make-up. It now has a total of five shops including Trinoma, Alabang Town Center, Market! Market!, and Glorietta 5
11. Bellhaus Entertainment (www.bellhausentertainment.com)- a company who is equipped to provide you entertainment through creative communications with an evolved set of tools from experienced staff, well-trained artists, efficient business systems and models, the latest platforms and state of the art facilities
12. Inglot (www.inglotphilippines.com)- Founded over 30 years ago in a small town of Przemyśl, INGLOT Cosmetics is now one of the world’s leading manufacturers in colour cosmetics. INGLOT currently has a presence at all major beauty happenings and events around the globe, from the runways of Fashion Week to the stages and sets of TV and Broadway musicals.
13. Novu Hair (www.novuhair.com)- Nutramedica develops, markets, and distributes pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and biocosmetic products in the Philippines. Founded in 2004, Nutramedica was one of the first companies to market virgin coconut oil (VCO) in the Philippines. Today it is known for its comprehensive range of oral and injectable pharmaceutical lines, food supplements and cosmetic products. Nutramedica currently enjoys success both locally and abroad as it continues to build on its vision of becoming the community’s trusted ally when it comes to healthcare and wellness needs.
14. Island Rose (www.islandrose.net)- Since 1984, Island Rose has been an award-winning supplier of fresh cut flowers to the most prestigious Philippine florists, hotels, restaurants and wedding coordinators. In the year 2000, the www.islandrose.net website sparked a revolution in the Philippine flower industry and e-commerce retailing!
15. Lujo Jewelry (www.lujo.com.ph)- Lujo Jewelries, un lujo al alcance de pocos! (Lujo Jewelries, a luxury available to few). Creating the finest jewelry focused not only on giving online retail services but also with providing a wide and integrated range of services from designing, conceptualization, production and delivery of your precious luxury. Lujo Jewelries provides for top-of-the-line jewelry items such as Class Rings, Graduation Rings, School Rings, Military Rings, Championship Rings, and Corporate Jewelry in the Philippines.
16. Gardenia (www.gardenia.com.ph)- Since Gardenia Philippines started operations in 1998, it has set the bar in bread manufacturing in the country with a state-of-the-art bread factory operating highly automated equipment from Germany, Holland, U.K. and U.S.A. Over the years, Gardenia has successfully cemented its position as one of the, if not the, country’s top quality bread makers.
17. Kambal Pandesal (www. http://kambalpandesal.co)- Kambal Pandesal Bakery Business is a company that operates in partnership with San Miguel Corp. Kambal Pandesal bakery is a registered Trademark by San Miguel Corp.
18. DFBP Company (http://www.dfbp.co)- The De la Fuente – Baronggo – Panaligan Company is a futuristic group of company. Manage by internationally trained and world class standard team professionals headed by Richard Panaligan de la Fuente, the first Filipino who enters Louis Vuitton Middle east as Visual Merchandising Manager for Global store in the middle east, under Europe zone and Visual merchandiser and window specialist of Uranio Overseas Bureau FZE for DIESEL and other Big brands.
19. Kingdom Magazine – an up-coming fashion magazine dedicated purely to fashion and fashion trends and events.
20. ArdentComm Public Relations (www.ardent.com.ph)- a company specializing in providing the necessary expertise to help boost any organization’s visibility within the industry.
21. Slimmers World International (www.slimmersworld.com.ph)- the Philippines’ foremost name in Slimming, Health, Fitness and Beauty with over 35 years of excellent service in providing great bodies & great skin
22. Foi Malones of Casamento Events Management (https://www.facebook.com/casamentoeventsmanagement) - a one-stop-events-shop where all major suppliers are in one house;
23. Mitch Desunia (http://www.mitchdesunia.com.ph) - a Philippine-based house of fashion providing trendy yet classic on its elegance array of clothes for men and women of all ages; and
24. Ms. Marissa Aquino, Head, hair and make-up artist – the brains behind the chic and fabulous make-up of the models, designers and VIP guest.
MEDIACOM SOLUTIONS INC. presents Philippines’ biggest wedding show, the I DO WEDDING FAIR 2015- Your Marketplace For The Best Wedding Deals! to be held on May 16-17, 2015 (Saturday-Sunday) at Megatrade Hall 1, 5th Floor, Mega B Building, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila.
I DO WEDDING FAIR 2015 is a 2-day event that provides brides and grooms with the best wedding deals in the country and the opportunity to meet face-to-face with top wedding suppliers. Visitors are invited to source for new wedding suppliers, gather new wedding ideas and find the latest wedding trends available in the market. This is the perfect venue for brides and grooms to meet with over 100 wedding suppliers ranging from Wedding Dress Designers to Jewelry suppliers and Catering Services to Wedding Venues in a fun and vibrant atmosphere. This event expects to assist over 10,000 soon to wed couples with their wedding planning and decision-making for their special day.
Visitors will be able to enjoy fun activities and entertainment like food tastings, beauty makeovers, view the latest wedding dresses, get freebies and discounts, as well as get the chance to win exciting raffle prizes, with the major prize being a Hammer bridal-ride. Also, come and meet at the event the top wedding suppliers like Jamie Go Fashion Designer, Odysseus Suarez Wedding Rings, Hillcreek Gardens Tagaytay Inc., Mhira-Oliver Flower Shop and Jenry Villamar Photography.
I Do Wedding Fair 2015 is organized by MEDIACOM SOLUTIONS INC., a leading event, trade show and convention organizer in the Philippines. The company is supporting over 80 business sectors in 5 annual trade shows in the Philippines, respectively the Entrepreneur and Franchise Expo, Philippine SME Business Expo, Baby and Family Expo Philippines, Property Expo Philippines and Property Expo Cebu.
Say I do and register online to visit the I Do Wedding Fair 2015 for FREE at www.idoweddingfair.com. Interested to exhibit? Contact Destiny Dy at email@example.com, or call +6325094792 or +639273951575.
Essential Brands Group South East Asia (EBGSEA) celebrated their First Anniversary last March 6, 2015.
I Luv Coffee Machines are being rolled out in the Philippines where stores like Mini Stop, 7-11 and San Miguel Food Avenue will be using soon. Aside from this businesses and café lounges like Delta Airlines and the Frap Bar in Nueva Ecija are now using I Luv Coffee. What makes these coffee machines good for business?
I Luv Coffee, one of the major brands of Essential Brands Group South East Asia differentiate itself by not only providing the coffee machine itself but by providing a complete beverage solution. This means that businesses will get assistance from conceptualization, determining profitability, setup, technical support and even the consumables and branding.
“With the vision of sharing the LUV through superior customer experience and world class brands, EBG SEA is poised to provide coffee systems and beverage solutions with the highest levels of quality and service bringing the best in the business to our customer’s businesses,” says Gabriel Balancio, Business Lead for EBG SEA in the Philippines.
Essential Brands Group PTY Ltd. (EBG) is a wholly owned Australian private business with operations throughout the whole of Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and Singapore. Founded by Mike and Gayle Koolen in 2001, EBG is a market leader in providing premium quality Coffee Machines, Hot Chocolate Machines, Slush Machines, Soft Serve Machines and all related products through our recognised flagship brands, I Luv Coffee, I Luv Coffee Express, I Luv Slush, and I Luv Frozee.
In the Philippines, EBG SEA is created as the food division of Mustard Seed Systems Corporation, a major provider of office systems and solutions in the Philippines with a wide technical support network covering all of the country’s three major regions, Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. High quality coffee produced by a fully automatic coffee machine is something that is really unique for I Luv Coffee Machines. In effect it is truly a 100% genuine bean to cup solutions for businesses who wants to make it as a major venture or an add-on to their existing business.
For more information you can visit EBG SEA website at www.ebgsea.com or contact them at SmallBusinessShop Unit A & B Facilities Center 548 Shaw Boulevard, 1550, Mandaluyong City with telephone number: +63(2) 534-4526.
About the Author:
Click to set custom HTML